Data processing represents an extremely important function for determining the effectiveness and efficiency of operations and practices as they relate to achieving the mission and improvement goals. The handling, merging, sorting, and computing of data can and must be accomplished using the most current and cost effective means available – that usually means the utilization of technological and automatic systems capable of managing large amounts of data and processing the data at high speeds.
Furthermore, the data processing system must be versatile and be capable of adapting to other technological applications.
AKEBS provides the following data processing and related business services:
- Assisting in the selection and management of an effective and efficient data processing system
- Assisting in the programming of the data processing system
- Performing systems analysis
- Preparing all necessary data processing forms and reports requested
- Ensuring broad usage of data processing equipment to address multiple applications
- Training of school district business officials
“Data not only tells us where we have been, where we are right now, and where we are going – it also informs us of the ways we get there, sensibly.”
Victoria Bernhardt, Data Analysis