School districts are obligated and required to prepare and submit numerous business and fiscally related reports to local, state, and federal departments and agencies. It is imperative that each and every report be accurately completed and filed within the required reporting timelines. Often, these reports are public records that find their way into the public spotlight and are either addressed in a scheduled and anticipated forum or are presented in response to a school-community concern or inquiry.
School districts must have in place reporting and communication policies, procedures, and processes that ensure all required and requested reports are professionally prepared and submitted on time.
AKEBS provides the following school district reporting and related business services:
- Prepare local, state, and federal financial and statistical reports and requested surveys
- Ensure adherence to local, state, and federal advertising policies, regulations, statutes, and procedures
- Present any business or fiscal reports in a pubic forum if requested
- Work with public information media sources
- Training of school district business officials